Transferillo is a gel for transferring a sketch to the skin.
Ultra-stable transfer gel for the most accurate translation and secure fixation of the sketch to the skin.
- Easy to apply to skin and fully absorbed into transfer paper.
- Accurately and richly translates each line, fixing it on the skin for a long time.
- Washing and constantly wiping a fresh tattoo does not affect the saturation of the pattern, even over many hours of sessions.
- Economical consumption: the gel should be applied in a thin layer, so it will last for a long time
- Suitable for all skin types and can be used with any kind of transfer paper.
Transferillo allows you to translate a drawing with maximum accuracy - without losing the clarity and saturation of even the smallest lines.
Indispensable when working with large-scale and detailed images.
Be careful when placing the applique!
The gel is particularly resistant: the translated drawing can be erased only with alcohol-containing solutions.
Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, C20-22 Alcohols, Triclosane, Methylisothiazolinone, Aqua, Parfum.